Osaka Japanese High End Scissors CR
All prices include GST.
Free Shipping from 150 AUD in Australia.
Usually shipped on the same day if ordered before 3pm
- • Carefully crafted one by one, and made with the premium ATS 314 Cobalt.
- • Great for precision cutting and point cutting thanks to the lightness and control.
- • Weight located into the handle to increase control.
- • Smaller rings for hairdressers with smaller fingers.
- • Uniquely curved shape to reduce muscular fatigue for the elbow, shoulder and wrist while doing scissors over comb.
- • Easier to reach hair when point cutting hair.
- • Available in 4 sizes : 5.0 | 5.5 | 6.0 | 6.5 inches
100% Made in Japan
5.0 inches, 5.5 inches, 6.0 inches, 6.5 inches
Point and precision cutting, slice cutting , scissor over comb
A True Masterpiece made in Japan, combination of quality and beauty
Light but yet powerful, Osaka CR is a hairdressing scissors made for professional and advanced stylist.
Carefully crafted by Mister Kuribayashi Tatsuya, every single Osaka CR benefits from his expertise and 20 years experience. On top of this, this particular scissors has been made with the premium ATS 314 japanese made Cobalt, produced in Northern Japan.
A unique shears created in a cold world ruled by mass production.
What make these shears so unique ?
Being naturally curved, the Osaka CR allow any hairdresser to reach the hair without twisting too much the wrist while point cutting or chipping into the hair.
The curvature is also useful when doing scissors over comb, for men’s cut. Shoulder and elbow don’t have to be lifted in order to keep the blade straight, avoiding muscle disorders.
Recommended way to hold a pair of scissors :
It is recommended to hold the shears without entering too much the thumb into the thumbhole.
Indeed, doing that will force any hairdresser to keep the wrist into an uncomfortable situation, enforcing the risk to develop muscle disorder.