- • Thick finger rest in order to improve stability and comfort whilst cutting.
- • Thin Blade great for texturize the hair by point cutting.
- • Blade flat enough to fit the comb when scissors over comb.
- • Offset Handle with medium fingerholes to fit your hands.
- • Crafted from High Carbon Steel, 440C Hitachi.
- • Weight mainly focused on the handle to allow more control when precision cutting.
- • Crafted from famous japanese VG-10 Cobalt and 100% made in Japan, Seki Region.
- • Super ergonomic handle with the thumbhole twisted in order to increase comfort and cutting pleasure.
- • Curved blade in order to prevent muscular disorder and bizarre wrist angles.
- • Designed for point cutting, fringe cut, around the ear cut, scissors over comb.
The original Osaka Safari features a semi ergonomic flat handle, ideal for giving stability and grip when texturizing or cutting. The removable finger rest, gives an extra comfort for those who need.
Made with 440C Hitachi Carbon Yasugi Steel, the Osaka Safari features a light powerful blade for all precision and point cutting purposes.
- • Popular for Barbers, with the flat longue blade, made for scissors over combs
- • Smoothest and Sleekest Black Design Scissors (Titanium Layer)
- • Ergonomical handle with twisted rings in order to increase the thumb comfort
- • Versatile Blade made for every kind of cut.