Lightest in our range and ideal for point and precision cutting and chipping into hair.
Majority of this range are designed with thinner blades, enabling the user to cut to the finest detail yet retaining power to provide a clean cut.
Lightness enables a more efficient opening and closing of the scissors with reduced strain to the hands.
- Light and powerful blade for barbering and point cutting
- Thumb comfort and curvature designed to avoid pain on shoulder, elbow and wrist
- Twisted handles in order to improve the grip and stability
- Made from 440C High Carbon Steel to enhance cutting edge
- Dovetail finger rest for improved stability and comfort whilst cutting
- Thin blade great for texturizing and point cutting
- Blade design is flat, enabling effective scissor over comb work
- Offset handle with medium size finger holes
- Crafted from High Carbon Steel, 440C Hitachi.
- One of the first scissors designed in the OSAKA range
- Flat blade ideal for general cutting purposes
- Made of 440C Hitachi Carbon Steel for a long lasting edge
- Simple yet versatile
- Made from Hitachi 440C and teflon handle
- Improved grip thanks to the special shape of the handle and the Teflon.
- Long Lasting blade made from 440C Hitachi Carbon Steel.
- Slightly offset rings for better comfort and holding of the scissors.