If you love a bit of bling and brightness, then you need add a splash of colour to your scissor kit today with our range of titanium scissors and customised colour screws!
Titanium has primarily been used to accentuate the scissor’s aesthetics but it also serves to protect those with metal allergies!
- Popular for barbers as it designed with a flat long blade made easier for scissors over combs
- Smoothest and sleekest black design with titanium layer
- Ergonomic handle with twisted rings in order to increase thumb comfort
- Versatile blade made for blunt cuts and slicing
- Made with Hitachi 440C Carbon steel + titanium coating to enhance the durability of the hairdressing shears
- Titanium helps with those allergic to carbon steel
- Thick Blade for powerful cut and smooth cuts
- Ergonomic handle with twisted rings in order to improve stability and grip.
- One of the earlier scissors designed in the Osaka range
- Crafted from solid 440C Hitachi steel for longer lasting edge
- Mirror polishing on surface to give extra gloss
- Ergonomic handle with more thumb comfort
- Thick blade in order to increase the smoothness whilst slicing
- One of the first scissors designed in the OSAKA range
- Flat blade ideal for general cutting purposes
- Made of 440C Hitachi Carbon Steel for a long lasting edge
- Simple yet versatile
- Bright purple OSAKA Venus designed for precision cutting
- Thin blades ideal to cut fine hair and work on small details
- Made with high carbon steel Hitachgi 440C + Titanium
- Level set handles for traditional hair cutters who prefer a symmetrical grip
- Titanium coated thinning scissors for hairdressers with steel allergies
- Composed with 30 curved teeth, designed to remove 25% – 30% of hair
- Curved teeth to remove hair smoothly without damaging/creating split ends.
- Offset handle with twisted thumb ring for comfort and ergonomics