- • Mirror of the Osaka CXE but with a level set handle, perfect for those wanting to texturize hair in the easiest way
- • Curved teeth carefully made to avoid any damage on hair
- • Made with High Carbon Steel, the Hitachgi 440C
- • Double Finger Rest to improve stability and control.
- > New addition to the OSAKA range
- > Flat and thin blade ideal for general cutting purposes. Great for point and precision.
- > 440C Hitachi Carbon Steel for a long lasting edge
- > Simple yet versatile
- • Made from Titanium Coating to enhance the durability of the hairdressing shears and help hairdressers who have allergies to steel
- • Thick Blade for a powerful cut and smooth cutting experience
- • Ergonomic handle with twisted rings in order to improve stability and grip.
- • Most Historic Scissors and Most Popular in the Osaka Range
- • Crafted from Solid 440C Hitachi Steel in order to increase the cutting edge
- • Mirror Polishing to give Extra Gloss
- • Ergonomic Handle with a more Thumb Comfort
- • Thick Blade in order to increase the smoothness while Slide Cutting.
- • Popular for Barbers, with the flat longue blade, made for scissors over combs
- • Smoothest and Sleekest Black Design Scissors (Titanium Layer)
- • Ergonomical handle with twisted rings in order to increase the thumb comfort
- • Versatile Blade made for every kind of cut.
- • Osaka YM Sword also called YMS is a powerful version of the Osaka YM
- • Sword like Blade to cut even more efficiently : Blunt Cutting, Point Cutting and Slice Cutting
- • Ergonomic Handle to offer the maximum of comfort.
- • Crafted from the premium ATS 314 Japanese Cobalt.
$44.00 – $110.00
- • Handle made with wood with a thinned neck for a better grip when rolling the hair around the brush.
- • Fit naturally into your hand. Depending on purchasing time, the wood may have different grains.
- • Boar and nylon bristles mix in order to work on fine and medium hair.
- • The nylon bristles will help catching the hair from the roots, making it hard to slip off.